Need To Get In Touch With Us?

RND Studios is located in Bushwick, Brooklyn, located near the L Train Morgan and Montrose stops. 85% of the time you can find us working really hard in the shop or studio, but the other 15% of the time, we are most likely at the bar up the street brainstorming new ideas. 

Reach out and tell us how we can help you figure out your next project.

360 Scholes St Brooklyn, NY 11206 | (718)-366-6665

Ron Beach Jr - Partner
Rbeach@rndstudiosnyc.com 

 

David Shor - Partner
David@rndstudiosnyc.com 

Joe Nero
Partner
JNero@rndstudiosnyc.com  

 

Tony Baloney - Awesome
tbaloney@rndstudiosnyc.com  

 

Work with us

If you would like to work for us, and if I were you I'd want to work for us too, please email Agent@AgentRD.com with your portfolio and list of favorite bands.